ICON offers full domestic product enablement solutions to Aerospace & Defense companies from design, re-engineering, performs a broad range of manufacturing and QML V /S level testing of ASICs. ICON ensures a highly-secure, fully compliant product development process from program conception through design, prototyping, to delivery of fully functional product per agreed specifications – we go to great lengths to assure that all requirements are taken into consideration during design, manufacturing and testing.
ICON and its associate partners with their rich engineering legacy, thoroughly understands the essential requirements of military and space product applications. Our solutions are as below
Frontend / Project Management Services
- Project coordination and management
- Tracking and measurement of progress in all phases of the program – Generation of timely and reliable status reports regarding schedule and technical performance.
- Delivering the project per mutually agreed specifications
- One Stop shop solution from Specification, FPGA prototyping to Tested / Qualified ASIC
- Our Backend Design Partners have Proven Capability and Reputation in delivering High Reliability design from RTL/Netlist in System, Digital/Analog IC Design and Layout for industrial & commercial applications.
- Silicon Proven IP solutions for Satellite Modems and Radiation Hardening by Design
- Partnerships with leading Semiconductor Foundries for ASIC / MMIC
- Strong ECOSYSTEM for Semiconductor Packaging, Assembly and Qualification per MIL-(Q) and (S) standards
Foundry Manufacturing Services
Being Manufacturer Representative / Distributors for the following major Semiconductor Fabs, we facilitate Sililconization of our customers designs at
- TOWERJAZZ Semiconductors for CMOS, BICMOS, RFCMOS processes,
- WIN Semiconductor for their HEMT, pHEMT, HBT, GaN processes.
Miniaturization through System in Package (SIP)
Development or implementation of trade-offs to assess the implications of miniaturization and determine the best integration strategy – Save power, weight and area by miniaturizing existing systems into a system-in-package (SIP).
- SIP solutions that include 3D packaging, multi-chip modules (MCMs) or chip scale packaging.
- Unique known-good-die (KGD) testing process provides fully-qualified and screened die for multi-chip-modules (MCMs), flip-chip packaging, or system-in-package (SIP).
Training in RF / MICROWAVE Design
ICON provides specialized, professional & hands-on training courses in RF/Microwave domain, covering all aspects of the design flow in MMIC, LTCC, MIC and Wireless Communication System Design. We have the latest Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools to conduct the training and provide hands on exercises on core topics. The key components of these training programs are use of AWR RF/Microwave design flow environment, which is a comprehensive way to simulate, measure and analyze components and systems.
ICON team has vast experience in training customers, since 2002, and the curriculum has been custom designed, refined over the years through pro-active feedback by our customers.
The Training program is mainly targeted to Design Houses and has been well accepted by the Design Community for its Quality, Depth and Hands-on approach.
Some of our very popular course topics are
- RF and Microwave Circuit Design
- Power Amplifier Design
- Filter Design
- Advanced RF and Microwave Circuit Design
- MMIC Design
- LTCC Design
- RFIC Design
- Planar Antenna Design & Analysis
- Modeling & Design using Electromagnetic Simulation
- Wireless Communication System Modeling & Design